A Rogue Jester's Reflections

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hexan's musings, ramblings, and random thoughts over the course of his Achaean experiences.

Achaean Chronicles: Announce News

Hexan
    Hexan
    Admin

Achaean Chronicles: Announce News Empty Achaean Chronicles: Announce News

Post by Hexan Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:12 pm

--------------------------
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #4429
    Date: 09/23/2015 at 04:10
    To : Everyone
    Subj: The Renaissance concludes

'I'm pleased to announce that we've just finished converting the final houses in our Renaissance, with the Carnivalis Institute of Jestering and the Grand Merchant Collective now accepting members of all classes!

'Due to the unaffiliated nature of these two houses, classes tied to the major factions (Apostates, Druids, Infernals, Occultists, Paladins, Priests, Sentinels, and Sylvans) require that potential inductees be citizens of that class's home before they're able to be inducted, and making them subject to that city's rules about house membership.

'Non-factional classes (everything not listed) are free to join at any time! Simply head to Certimene in Delos and ASK him to JOIN your desired house, ortalk with any of the adventurers listed on HELP HOUSE CIJ or HELP HOUSE MERCHANTS. Penned by My hand on the 4th of Scarlatan, in the year 694 AF.'
    --------------------------

Now this is exciting! For any of you stumbling onto this: the Renaissance was the revamping of the 5 main city houses. Houses that I believe were mostly guilds prior to their founding. Basically, each city now has themed houses that help to further progress their particular faction. (And the new houses are open to most of the classes allowed within an individual city!)

The Merchants and the Carnivalis Institute are Houses that have no central city location. I know the CIJ restricted membership to only jesters, serpents, and bards. As for the merchants I think it was magi and alchemists... regardless both organizations have opened their doors to all classes! Hooray!

I know in passing that a lot of rogues wanted to join either at one point or another, but not possessing the allowed classes they couldn't. Now here's their chance!

I can't wait to see the all the new faces from a CIJ performance now. And since the merchants have a shop in what could be every city I'm expecting to see some more stock.

Very nice. Thumbs up

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:20 am